What is a guerrilla marketing?
Guerrilla marketing is the adult-world equivalent of a classic high school senior prank. For this reason it is hands-down one of my favorite marketing strategies to implement. When done right, guerrilla marketing leads to A TON of free chatter on social media & free press coverage.
Examples of guerrilla marketing:
- Guerrilla marketing campaigns can be a HUGE success or total failure, so follow this guide to make sure that you really understand what your target market would react positively to before you proceed.
- Next nail your message using one of these tried and true “high converting” formulas.
- Get the necessary licenses & permits to carry out your stunt.
- Hire a PR rep, film crew (or friend with a smartphone) to document the stunt so that you can publish it to social media.
Read more on guerrilla marketing:
- 20+ Jaw-Dropping Guerrilla Marketing Examples
- What Is Guerrilla Marketing? 7 Examples to Inspire Your Brand
Hey [usermeta field=”first_name”],
Are you getting all of the emails that you wanted? You can edit them here at anytime: