Our amazing anatomy includes certain components that enable us to quickly level up when faced with adversity.
Some people break under pressure, others strategize (this is how).
When you are fighting to save the life of your startup, your brain takes on this amazing laser focus. You know that if you look anywhere but straight ahead, your company is dead. So you look straight ahead.
You level up faster than you ever thought possible.
You find the right lawyer to handle your case.
You find the right advisor to build your strategy.
You find what you need to protect the future of your company.
But what about when you are not at war?
How do you continue to level up?
How do you stay motivated?
I have two strategies. I’ll share one today & one next week.
Strategy #1: When I’m “blocked” I flip through quotes until I find my motivation, drive or muse.
Here are 10 quotes
- There are many wonderful things that will never be done if you do not do them. -Charles D. Gill
- Enjoy the little things. For one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brault
- Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand… -Nicholas Sparks
- Put your future in good hands-your own. – Unkown
- The best work is not what is most difficult for you: it is what you do best. -Jean-Paul Sartre
- For true independence you have to make a job, not just take a job. -Joline Godfrey
- We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light. -Evelyn Mary Dunbar
- Don’t be afraid to be amazing. -Andy Offutt Irwin
- The question should be, is it worth trying to do, not can it be done. -Allard Lowenstein
- The future depends entirely on what each of us does. -Gloria Steinem
What about you? What do you do to motivate yourself to “keep-at-it”?
I’d love to know : )
Have a magical day 🪄✨,
💜 Adi Soozin
PS: Share the magic, forward this to a friend.
PPS: If a friend shared this with you, drop in your email below to get the rest of my pep-talks directly to your inbox. No spam. No b.s. Just great pep-talks.